Thursday 7 April 2011

Gel Eyeliner

I have been using Mac's fluidline for quite a while now and have always loved the product. But the last one I had dried out really quick and let me down. So I decided to give a cheaper gel eyeliner a go, figuring I wouldnt be as disappointed if it dried out while their was still some product left in the pot. I saw make up artist to the stars Lisa Eldridge say that the Maybelline 24h Eyestudio Lasting Drama gel eyeliner seemed like a good product for the money so thats the one I chose to try. I have to say for the £7.99 price tag it is amazing. Even more amazing if you use your Boots points like I did! I cant see any difference between it when compared to fluidline. And it also comes with its own brush!! the brush is really impressive for the money, gets into the lash line perfectly. I am not sure wether it will dry up pretty quick due to the lid being a bit naff, but seen as it is half the price of most other gel eyeliners and has a brush I cant complain! I have warn it today and it hasnt budged. Still the same as when I applied it at 8o'clock this morning ( it is nowww... 6pm.. not bad ay?!)

what gel eyeliners do you find to be the best? Let me know what to try next!
Check out Lisa Eldridge's website/blog @ http://www.lisaeldridge.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment