Thursday 7 April 2011

New Product!

I have tested this product out a few times now... and I am not that impressed! :(
I expected great things from this, maybe it's just my hair as I have heard it is really good. It seems to make my hair quite fly away/frizzy ends. It is part of the smooth down range from Redken so I wouldn't of expected this. It is called Detangling cream, and id does do a loverly job of getting out tangles before you dry your hair. It is a thick white cream, and you only need a tiny bit, you leave it in your hair like a leave in conditioner. It is nice when thinking of it as a conditioner, but maybe not as part of the smooth down range. It was in the sale at my hair dressers, and she gave me extra money off, so it was only about £10 for me. I am not sure of the original price, Maybe it is being discontinued with it being on sale? I will still use up the tube, but maybe I wouldn't buy another as I prefer my Kerastase Ciment Thermique Heat-Activating reconstructor milk. This is an AMAZING product, after one use, my hair doesn't break when brushing, drying and straightening. I will do a review soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    How are you?
    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    I really love Redken products, I have tried some but not this one in particular so I cannot wait to read your review!
    Lots of love from a new follower from Spain,
    Catanya's Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    thanks for the comment!
    I have tried the product once and so far so good, going to test it a few more times before I say how good it is!
    what products do you recommend?
    Glad you have found my blog.. not sure how to get people to see it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete